Tomato red cream with magenta undertones.
Perfect Match 3in1 Powder combines the durability of a gel polish, the strength of acrylic nails, and the ease of application of a lacquer to create stronger, longer nails with maximum shine.
*Please note that the colors on the website were designed to come as close to the true color of the polish as possible. Because of monitor settings, we can’t guarantee an exact color match. These colors are made to be a representation of the true color.
INSTRUCTIONS: DIP APPLICATION
Items needed: Primer, DIP Base, DIP Activator, DIP Top, Cleanser, Color Powder.
- STEP [#1] After preparing the nails, apply Perfect Match Prime Bond to all 10 nails and allow them to dry.
- [#2] Working on one nail at a time, apply Perfect Match DIP base and immediately dip nail into Perfect Match 3in1 Color Powder of your choice. Dip at a 45-degree angle while gently rolling finger side to side for 5 seconds. Brush or tap off excess powder.
- [#3] Repeat DIP Base and Powder application 2 times on each nail for additional coverage and to add strength.
- [#4] Apply Perfect Match Dip Activator to all 10 nails and let dry.
- [#5] File, shape, and buff nails. Use a nail brush to remove excess dust.
- [#6] Spray and wipe nails with Perfect Match Gel Cleanser and Nail Prep Solution and let dry.
- [#7] Apply Perfect Match DIP Activator to all 10 nails and let dry. Brush on a thin layer of Perfect Match DIP Top Coat, making certain to cover the entire nail. Be sure to cap the free-edge for a complete seal. Allow to air dry completely to a matte-like finish.
- [#8] Apply a 2nd layer of DIP Top Coat to all 10 nails to maximize shine. Allow to air dry for approximately 2-3 minutes.
- [#9] Finish with Perfect Match Cuticle Oil.
For more inspiration, visit the Tutorials page.