This thick base coat creates a smooth, even surface for the powder application.
*Please note that the colors on the website were designed to come as close to the true color of the polish as possible. Because of monitor settings, we can’t guarantee an exact color match. These colors are made to be a representation of the true color.
- Prepare the nails, then apply BONDER [#1] to all nails.
- Working on one nail at a time, apply BASE [#2], and immediately dip nail into COLOR POWDER [#3] at a 45 degree angle while gently rolling finger side to side for 5 seconds.
- Brush or tap off excess powder.
- Repeat BASE and COLOR POWDER on each nail for additional layers.
- Apply ACTIVATOR [#4].
- File, buff, shape, and clean nails.
- Apply TOP COAT [#5] to nails and allow to dry for at least two minutes.
- Finish with CUTICLE OIL [#6].
For more inspiration, visit the Tutorials page.
Connect with Us!